15.2.11

A&S Innsbruck-ISPO-A&S Munich

 The past 10 days I spent traveling around Austria and Germany.. First I had Burn rail session (clip posted here a few days ago) one day before the big Air&Style in Inssbruck, then went to ISPO and after that I went to Nike 6.0 stair battle finals at Air&Style Munich. I went there as reserve rider so I was super happy to even ride at the event. I had a great time, met a lot of new people and here is a few photos from the trip! 
     Flight from LJ-IBK
Arrival
 Yeah they have their own ''skate plaza''
Contest
 Munich
 Huge restaurant!
 Cheers!
Urh was hungry 4 shizzle!
 ISPO
 Artec/Elan booth
Some nice Etnies shoes
 Next stop Nike 6.0 stair battle finals
The room
 Dinner
 Dani doing his thing.
 Room party
 Tom the boaus!
 Cheeea!
 Chill area
 Crowd
The setup


Peace, NF