12.12.11

YU-GO FIRST presents: Vid Barić


Yeah, the second out of five edits from yugos riding Dachstein is out! Vid Barić check, check!



Yu-GO 1st presents: Vid Barić from YU-GO FIRST on Vimeo.
The second out of 5 edits from yugos riding Dachstein glacier this autumn. Vid Barić is the main man representing Croatia in the Yu-Go crew.

Filmed and edited by Rene Gallo.

"Vid is a motivator, the one who's waking me up in the morning and dragging me up to the mountain - always in a hurry to shred. I'm sure if it wasn't for him I would never snowboard as much as I do so I'm pretty thankful for that. Sometimes he's a real jerk though, giving me stupid nicknames, calling me hamster perhaps because in his opinion I never think in advance about anything. That's my best friend, enjoy his edit!" - Toni Jelenić